Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reprinted from The Henderson Writers Group Newsletter 11/27/10


Spotlight Author of the Week
Donald Riggio
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Upcoming Release
Some years ago, my love of the great
Rock and Roll music of the 50's & 60's
inspired me to write a novel. I called it,
Seven-Inch-Vinyl and completed it last
year. My research increased my
knowledge and enabled me to meet some
of my musical heroes from that wonderful
time. Today I have the honor to call some
of them my friends. I share excerpts from
the book, facts, anecdotes and bits of
information from those by-gone days.
Remember "Rock and Roll will never die,
it will always be." – Donald
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read excerpts from the book on Donald’s
blog.
To pre-order a copy from the author
contact Donald: darigg99@aol.com
http://www.seven-inch-vinyl.blogspot.com/
http://www.doowopinthedesert.com/

Thanks to Teresa Watts/ Publicity Chairman for HWG for posting this. It's the first "UNOFFICIAL" announcement for pre-orders. The cover price for the book is $22.95. By ordering directly from me there will be a discount price. More details will follow here and on my facebook pages: "Donald Riggio" "Seven-Inch Vinyl" and "60s Music."

No comments:

Post a Comment