Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I have a publisher!


I'm thrilled to announce that today, June 1, 2010. I entered into a verbal agreement to publish Seven-Inch-Vinyl. Once contracts are signed the manuscript will go to an editor. A mock -up for the cover is already in the works and will be posted here soon. We are shooting for a December 2010 release date. Going forward I will post all news and information here on the blog to keep everyone advised as to the status on our road to publication.

This book is for all of us. anyone, any age who has an interest in the greatest music of all time, the fabulous music of the 50's and 60's. I want to thank all my facebook members and followers whose paricipation on my personal and Seven-Inch-Vinyl group page played such a big part in exhibiting to the publisher that the book had a viable audience world-wide.

I shall continue to post daily, the rock and roll trivia so many people enjoy. I'll be expanding to the social networking sites of Twitter and Myspace. I ask everyone to spread the word about the book.

The first order of business was to expand the title which will now be known as: "Seven-Inch-Vinyl: A Rock and Roll novel."

Thanks again.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, congratulations! I look forward to reading it! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Terry, you've been a constant supporter and I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete