Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Welcome

This is the first post of my blog. I recently had the opportunity to communicate one on one with an agent from a very prestigious New York agency. While she maintains that it is extremely difficult for a new fiction author to get signed and published these days, she did give me a piece of advice that has become my new favorite quote: "Break out of the pack."


Rock and Roll quote of the day: "See that girl with the diamond ring? She knows how to shake that thing." - From "What'd I Say" by Ray Charles.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Welcome to the world of Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Donald _ I am dying to read more of your book. I have a friend who is a wtiter and has published a couple of books. I know he has had a hard time getting them into stores because of some issue he has with getting an IBSN (?) number. I will refer him to you - you guys may want to chat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philly Cuzz, Kenny Vance, Drifters Concert
    Hello Don, Hope I'm posting this on your Fan Page PHILLY CUZZ AND THE PIRATES OF DOO WOP LAGOON / A TALE OF THE JERSEY DEVIL will be released in April. It's a 3 disc album (radio play musical) Also, Philly Cuzz and The Pirates of Doo Wop Lagoon (Beach Party), Kenny Vance & The Planotones, The Drifters and Kid Kyle Saturday June 19th The Hill School Center for the Arts in Pottstown, Pa. hosted by King Arthur.
    Doo Woppers check out Here Am I Broken Hearted by Philly Cuzz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmI-7YG0zeE

    ReplyDelete